Moving on..

So the rumor is true...and Ninja is leaving Burlington to continue school (Xavier University) and return to life as Kelly Horan. There are still about 36 days left as a resident of this Queen City. Ironically, Cincinnati is also referred to as the Queen City...so in a way...I'm not really moving. Ok, even I know it's not the same. Right now, I focused on not burning any bridges, and not getting too wrapped up in saying "goodbye" to anything. This Christmas holiday kind of messes with me...I feel certian that I will be celebrating New Year's without really considering that it marks my last 14 days in the city I call home. I am totally fosused on eating all my favorite and indulgent items...shiners (for which this blog is named) and steamed kale tops the list...but also Pop Soda and all the cheese and maple syrup I can consume. I already know there is going to be a struggle to find good food in the nasty 'nati...who the hell has heard of steamed kale and nutritional yeast in the midwest?

No comments: