Day two of ice storm 2007

More pictures from the ice storm from last night...it's an ice palace outside...and the air is filled with the tinkling sounds of iced-over branches bouncing off each other. My parents have lost heat and power and have holed up in a hotel...while my apartment is warm and well-lit. School was cancelled last night at abouot 11:00 PM...and I'm actually a little bummed, just because I had a midterm scheduled for today, and I would much rather get it over with than have to wait until Friday. I studied most of the day and night yesterday...and I made over 50 flashcards of microeconomic terms...and I'm doing more practice tests today...while keeping up with the reading for my lit class and preparing my philosophy essay. I remember dropping out before I even considered doing all this multi-tasking 10 years ago...now I'm older and hopefully wiser...but I still feel like I'm just keeping my head above water. I'm about to go to the GSC public bathroom...so stay tuned for another edition of public loo tour 2007.

No comments: