More lavatories...

Is this weird...who cares! This is the bathroom at my apartment...technically not a public lav, as I have to share it with three other women as well as whomever they have over at the time. Last night, one of the boyfriends came over and used the facilities, and walked out without washing his hands...all I could think about was "what of mine will he touch and I have to disinfect?" I have gotten much more germaphobic since being in this new living situation...I can't belive that my roommate would let him touch her without washing his hands...but whatever. I love hand sanitizer! I can't make these children do what I want, that's for sure. the second picture is the Gallagher student center ladies room...ohhh tile floors! ooohhh wall paper! Ohhh...we aren't trusted to even turn the faucet water on ourselves...the only bathroom that is more automated is the science facilities...only because there are lots of students with lots of chemicals running around...and we can't cross-contaminate...getting back to the non-hand-washing-boyfriend...I mean, gross!

No comments: