But it feels so right...

Is it wrong to leave class and hide in the ladies room texting a boy? Is it wrong to talk to someone that hasn't shown any interest in me? Is it wrong to tell someone to "shut the fuck up"? Is it wrong to want to be rich (I mean, like, 1920's Vanderbilt rich, accounting for inflation)? Is it wrong to talk to a little kid at the bus stop, even though her mom probably told her NOT to talk to strangers? Is it wrong to hold a kid's hand while they step down from the bus? Is it wrong to watch three movies in a day, on a school night? Is it wrong to like Everclear (the old 90's band, not the slammin' beverage)? Is it wrong to tag along with my sister's friends to go bowling? Do my jeans smell? Did I forget to wear a bra? My dad and I are going to the same nice restaurant tonight for dinner, with different groups and under different circumstances...but it makes me feel like I'm a little better off then I think...is that wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1)No: it is an effective use of time.
2)No: perhaps they've not yet shown interest 'cos they 'aven't talked to you enough.
3) No: more - FAR more - people need to be told that.
4) No: anyone who's said that money can't buy happiness 'as never been poor.
5)No: Talking to strangers 'as lead to some of th' most interesting adventures I've ever had.
6) No: Kids need to learn that not everyone means them harm.
7) No: You've watched that many on a work day, roit? Not much diff.
8) Er, noooo: I've got a closet full o' secret band loves.
9) No: I did th' same thing with my brothers an' had a blast (even though I felt old 'n dissolute).
10, 11, 12) Dunno, you should prolly check that, an' no.

This mornin' goofiness is brought to you by th' fact that I'm procrastinating about sending you off an Actual Package. It'll wend its way to you...'opefully, sooner rather'n later.
xoxoxo