That's the Cincinnati way!

Here's what you do if you're really from the 'nati...after a rant...after you've blown your top and been really honest...or even beyond honest...and used too many swear words...you apologise...and that's what I'm going to do...I'm sorry dear reader...I'm sorry I can't turn this frown upside down...I'm sorry I can't seem to remain positive even as the temps rise (thank god...I'm not wearing a jacket!) and I'm sorry I'm such a goddamn pill when I don't get my way. I'm sorry that I place such am importance on being special in someone else's eyes. I'm sorry I look a gift horse like a free haircut and dinner out in the mouth. I'm sorry that I wasted even one minute of one day of my break...although I did spend a great deal of time on the couch watching "crappy" movies that I laughed at often. I'm sorry I drink too much and I'm sorry I forgot how to rock. I want a good job...I want to make a decent even great paycheck that will allow me to take a vacation in a place other then my parent's house. I want a boyfriend. I want to go to a rock show and sit in the front row. I want my own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. I want another weekend with my brothers' girlfriends and I want them to want to impress me. I want to be worth more than just a diploma with Bachelors of _______ written on it. I want a pretty new dress and fancy shoes. I want to smile again and mean it. I want to feel less like a reject on the sidewalk and more like a hand painted porcelin urn for $2500. I want you to want me. I need you to need me...Id' love you to love me...and yes, you did see me cryin'...but not for fucking long.

No comments: