i know...i know...i'm not the best girlfriend ever

ok...so i thought that spring break would be a time that i could leisurely update the blog with pictures and all the diary entries I've been compiling...and no...I've been working and walking all over creation and riding the fucking bus with all sorts of god-knows-who...and I have been hit with the doldrums ever so hard. not even the doldrums...the depression. Yes...I'm unhappy. I hate to admist it, and perhaps that's why I'm staying away from the blog...but it's true...I'm not happy. Not so unhapy to know that moving wasn't the right desicision...but it's hard to be in a place with no friends. and I mean...no...friends...I'm technically on "spring break" and I was supposed to go away for a few days...but I'm too broke to leave Cincinnati...and all I can do is ride the bus from campus to work and back agan, and sometimes I can;t even afford to ride the bus, so I have to walk...to a campus where I've developed a tendancy to drink more bloody mary's than I should...or to a work that is doing less business per day than I get paid...and I wonder...will this ever get better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesh. It all will.
It will Suck Real Bad right now because th' memoirs with all that Pesky Adversity are th' ones that have th' most print runs.

You are *working* for yer art, baybee.

Also: I loves yas.

Also also:
Everything will be ok.