Ninja's "Last Chance to Make Out" Tour Dates 2007

The countdown to the last day in Burlington continues. Today is my last day at the famed City Market...and I am getting excited about moving on to school...the fear and sadness have pretty much waned, although when I see the view of New York from South Union Street, or the full moon lights my walk home...some sadness returns. I'm leaving Burlington on a Jet plane at 6AM Sunday January 14thm, but until then... THURSDAY- Brett Hughes will play at 1/2 Lounge and I will watch from 10pm-midnight...join me for a whiskey and some mighty fine tunes. SATURDAY- Brunch at Sneakers in Winooski, 10AM...let's take over the restaurant...it's the best Brunch in all of Vermont! Until the, I'll be cleaning and giving items away to the Possibility Shop and ReCycle North. I'm available for last minute making-out by appointment only.

No comments: